The Magna Weigh Feeder is a continuous in-line weighing vibratory feeder designed to feed and/or monitor products by weight.
Magna Weigh Features:
- All stainless steel pan making this the best choice for sanitary weighing
- Continuous weight control
- Continuous weight monitoring
- PLC controller with touch screen user interface
- The electromagnetic drive system has fully epoxy encapsulated drive coils and powder coated armatures for wash down capability.
- Ideal for blending lines with single or multiple products.
- Controlled feed to coating and enrobing lines.
- Variable to over 1000 cubic feet per hour.
- Ranging from +0.25% -+2.0% depending on product and capacity required.
- Load cell housed in SS scale base.
- No belts to fray, tear, or crack.
- No belts to track.
- No return run as found with weigh belts.
- No pulleys, shafts or bearings to harbor bacteria.
- Easy to clean with smooth SS surfaces in all product contact zones.
- Wash down rated.
- Simple to operate.
- Simple to calibrate.
- Easy to maintain.
- No moving parts.
It combines the simplicity and cleanliness of a vibratory feeder with the weighing capabilities of a weigh belt. Ideal for blending lines with single or multiple products. For more information contact Meyer today!