Meyer offers a wide range of vibratory equipment for laning of elongated products prior to packaging or other processing requirements where product orientation is important.
Laning System Features:
- High degree of flexibility
- Virtually unlimited lane designs and configurations
- Simultaneous multiple-lane processing and handling
- Selection of drive systems for the best application fit
- Discharge arrangements for manual pack-off or interface to automatic packaging systems
- Frozen seafood products
- Bread products
- Elongated confectionary products
- Raw, marinated, dusted, and battered chicken
- Pretzel products
Combining proven Meyer vibratory technology with decades of laning experience enables us to develop solutions for a variety of laning requirements on many different products. For more information contact Meyer today!