Meyer’s Vibratory Dewatering Conveyors are designed to provide the maximum in flexibility, reliability and long-life.
- Able to be used with a wide range of products
- Available in lengths, widths and screen configurations to match customer needs
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction, fully welded
- Elastomeric vibration isolators
- Low maintenance drive
- Broad choice of screening materials including wire cloth, tri-rod and perforated
- Built for ease of operation and long life
- Designed for long-term, structural integrity
- Energy efficient
- All screens are readily accessible and easily removable
- Conveyors can be easily modified to the requirements of other processes
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Available in custom designs and standard, stock machines
Built to the demanding quality standards of all Meyer vibratory conveyors, these dewatering units are proven performers in the most demanding conditions. Meyer Vibratory Dewatering Conveyors are built in a wide range of lengths and widths to match the requirements of virtually any application. In addition, a broad selection of screens ensures the optimum dewatering for the application.
For more information contact Meyer today!