The Meyer Low Frequency vibratory conveyors are ideal for dry, granular, free-flowing and non-free flowing materials.
They are well suited for applications requiring frequent start-stop, where a high degree of speed control is needed, and where fragile products need to be conveyed. They are available in a wide range of sizes, capacities and discharge options
For more information contact Meyer today!
Low Frequency Vibratory Feeder Features:
- Electromagnetic drive system
- State-of-the-art electronic drive control system
- Feedback control (optional) for maintaining amplitude under variable loading
- Lightweight, high-strength pan
- Unidirectional composite leaf springs
- Two mass design
- Elastomeric isolation mounts
- Energy efficient design
- No moving parts - virtually maintenance free
- Exceptionally quiet operation