Meyer Box Unloaders provide a controlled unload for fragile products.
The unique hood design reduces product free-fall and blocks entry of foreign debris from falling into the product stream. An adjustable gate allows for control of product discharge for improved metering.
Box Unloader Features:
- Straight front leg design creates a smaller footprint
- Air actuated, adjustable discharge gate enables improved rate control
- Advanced hood design minimizes product free-fall
- Sealing hood design prevents foreign debris falling into product stream
- Tapered hood design allows for variable box sizes
- 60 degree discharge angle for complete clean out
- Available in standard or high-lift models
- Designed for continuous operation
- Safely lifts boxes weighing up to 3,000 pounds or more
- Sanitary, heavy duty tubular open design is easy to maintain and clean
- Available in mild or stainless steel construction
For more information contact Meyer today!