Waterfall Hydro-Chillers can be used for chilling fresh produce, berries, shellfish and more as well as products in pouches.
Hydro-Chilling Systems from Meyer are available for packaged and unpackaged product.
Each system distributes 34° water evenly over the product as it passes underneath. These systems quickly cool temperatures to stop the cooking process, improve color and texture, and reduce energy requirements for freezing.
- Gentle waterfall action effectively reduces product temperature
- Chiller modules can be installed on the machine or remotely located
- High-quality components include energy-efficient recirculation pumps and your choice of electric or hydraulic drive
- Heavy-duty, all stainless steel USDA-approved construction.
- Multi-pass systems available.
- Excellent access for sanitation procedures
- Optional digital time-in process meter, for tracking belt speed retention time to reduce the chance of improperly chilled products
- Custom designed systems for special applications
For more information contact Meyer today!