The 482 Series Bucket Elevators are designed for high capacity requirements.
They incorporate design features common throughout the line with specific features related to bucket size and capacity.
These machines are designed with the most demanding requirements in mind. We use large diameter sprockets to insure enhanced chain life. The overall construction is larger and more robust than most other machines on the market today.
482 series bucket elevator Features:
- Wide range of bucket sizes - from 12" to 48"
- Capacities from 840 to 3780 cubic feet per hour
- High impact injection molded plastic buckets
- Inverted 'V' lip overlap eliminates unsanitary brushes or wipers
- Heavy-duty construction
- Extra long and heavy-duty chain pivot pins resist bending and eliminate bucket fall-out
- UHMW chain tracks are spaced away from sidewall
- Meyer exclusive true running sprockets reduce chain side plate wear
- Sectional design for future length changes
- Torque limiter overload protection device
- Available in 'S', 'Z', 'C', Inclined, and Horizontal configurations
- Solid sidewall or tubular open frame design
- Mild or stainless steel construction
- Wide range of options including internal CIP systems, indexing, integral feeders, covers, multiple discharge locations, and much more
For more information contact Meyer today!