This conveyor utilizes an efficient vibrated base frame design that delivers consistent sympathetic vibration to the pan through the springs. The low base to trough weight ratio allows these machines to be cost effective in all stainless steel construction.
Features of the Vibra-Flex® II include:
- Second-generation, excited-base shaker drive
- High strength continuous unidirectional “E” epoxy laminate springs for long life
- Economical, reliable, low-maintenance drive requires no lubrication*
- Quiet operation
- Isolated frame design
- Radius bends inside trough for ease of cleaning
- Overhead and underslung trough configurations
- Straight, Z, or inclined base configurations to fit existing space restrictions
- Stainless or mild steel construction
Many options are available for the Vibra-Flex® II:
- Single or multiple screens in various styles
- Dewatering decks with collection hoppers
- Laning and orienting decks
- Discharge gates
- Cooling or drying decks with air plenums
- And many more
For more information contact Meyer today!
*Some larger drives require periodic lubrication.