Laning & Orienting
Meyer offers a wide range of vibratory equipment for laning of elongated products prior to packaging or other processing requirements where product orientation is important. Combining proven Meyer vibratory technology with decades of laning experience enables us to develop solutions for a variety of laning requirements on many different products.
Features of the vibratory laning systems include:
- High degree of flexibility
- Virtually unlimited lane designs and configurations
- Simultaneous multiple-lane processing and handling
- Selection of drive systems for the best application fit
- Discharge arrangements for manual pack-off or interface to automatic packaging systems
Some examples of previous laning projects include:
- Frozen seafood products
- Bread products
- Elongated confectionary products
- Raw, marinated, dusted, and battered chicken
- Pretzel products
- And many more
For more information contact Meyer today!