Meyer’s Vibratory Dewatering Conveyors are designed to provide the maximum in flexibility, reliability and long-life. Built to the demanding quality standards of all Meyer vibratory conveyors, these dewatering units are proven performers in the most demanding conditions. Meyer Vibratory Dewatering Conveyors are built in a wide range of lengths and widths to match the requirements of virtually any application. In addition, a broad selection of screens ensures the optimum dewatering for the application.
Features of these shakers include:
- Able to be used with a wide range of products
- Available in lengths, widths and screen configurations to match customer needs
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction, fully welded
- Elastomeric vibration isolators
- Low maintenance drive
- Broad choice of screening materials including wire cloth, tri-rod and perforated
- Built for ease of operation and long life
- Designed for long-term, structural integrity
- Energy efficient
- All screens are readily accessible and easily removable
- Conveyors can be easily modified to the requirements of other processes
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Available in custom designs and standard, stock machines
For more information contact Meyer today!