Meyer Bucket Distribution Systems ensure that your fragile products are available on demand at each discharge point. These distribution systems can be adapted to handle free and non free-flowing products.
Features Bucket Distribution Systems provide:
- Increased Packaging Efficiency
- Reducing fluctuations in product head load on scales increases packaging efficiency.
- Reduced Product Degradation
- Damaging transfer points are minimized by vertical and horizontal conveying.
- Unique reversing bucket discharge feature provides a gentle transfer into the integral cross feeders.
- Increased Storage Capacity
- Reduces the need for in-process storage or secondary recirculation systems.
- Low Profile Design
- Discharge cross feeders are internally mounted to reduce overall height.
- Precision Controls
- Microprocessor controlled. Bucket fill and discharging are monitored to ensure optimum performance.
For more information contact Meyer today!