Meyer Box Dumpers handle a wide range of products and bulk boxes.
These versatile, heavy-duty machines have been engineered for safety and ease of operation with extra- wide carriage assemblies that allow for the use of side gripping devices and ready operator access. The dumpers are available for in-line or stand-alone applications.
For more information contact Meyer today!
Box Dumper Features:
- Rugged construction for rapid lifting of bulk boxes weighing up to 3,000 pounds or more
- 60 degree dumping angle for complete clean out
- Straight front leg design provides for a smaller footprint
- Adjustable dump speed control on hydraulic units
- Complete electrical control packages are available as stand alone or integrated systems
- Available in standard or high-lift models
- Ability to be custom designed to fit your application