Meyer Box Unloaders provide a controlled unload for fragile products. The unique hood design reduces product free-fall and blocks entry of foreign debris from falling into the product stream. An adjustable gate allows for control of product discharge for improved metering.
Features of the Box Unloader include:
- Straight front leg design creates a smaller footprint
- Air actuated, adjustable discharge gate enables improved rate control
- Advanced hood design minimizes product free-fall
- Sealing hood design prevents foreign debris falling into product stream
- Tapered hood design allows for variable box sizes
- 60 degree discharge angle for complete clean out
- Available in standard or high-lift models
- Designed for continuous operation
- Safely lifts boxes weighing up to 3,000 pounds or more
- Sanitary, heavy duty tubular open design is easy to maintain and clean
- Available in mild or stainless steel construction
For more information contact Meyer today!