Troughing idler conveyors are well suited to long runs and for improved product containment on the belt.
Meyer offers a full range of roller bed belt conveyors. These are available in flat and troughing idler designs depending upon the application requirements. They also work well in high loading applications.
Troughing Idler Conveyors Features:
- Flat surface idler belt styles
- Rabbit-Ear 2-roll V-trough styles
- Flat-bottom (3-roll) troughing models
- Quick-release take-ups for ease of clean-up under belt
- Head and tail pulley supports fabricated from heavy plate to resist deflection and maintain consistent belt tracking
- Rigid, tubular frame construction
- Available in mild or stainless steel construction
For more information contact Meyer today!