Pouch Cooling System
The Meyer Waterfall Pouch Chiller technology utilizes a gentle waterfall effect to chill products in pouches. The system design allows for first-in/first-out processing. The gentle water action eliminates surface damage to the pouches found in most other systems. These systems can be supplied with ambient water, chilled water or a combination as required for the application.
Features of Pouch Chillers include:
- High degree of control over chilling process through adjustment of time, temperature and water flow variables
- Non-submersion and partial submersion styles available
- Automatic indexing feed systems available to maintain pouch orientation
- Single and multi-pass systems with powered transfers to maintain pouches in proper position
- No damaging action to pouch surface
- Custom designed systems for special applications
- Full testing capabilities to ensure dwell times and equipment sizing.
For more information contact Meyer today!